A little bit of me

A little bit of me

Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm sorry but I'm can't do this

I wish someone could save me... I know I should be grateful for what has been given to me and should stop complaining but I hate this. I walked around for a bit and everyone from their car's gave me horrible looks. I walked down this path behind a bunch of warn buildings that had rust on the roofs and paint pealing off from the corner of the walls. I had the feeling like I was going to get mugged. I was scared to takeout my camera! I thought that I was complaining over nothing. That it wasn't going to be as bad as I thought. I hop this hotel is just in a really ghetto part and my house is in a better part of the island. I can't handle this rough atmosphere. I've been sitting in this room since and ate a whole 13 oz bin of two bite cinnamon rolls and a plum watching iCarly. I just want to go home. At least at home I felt safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment